What do you want to know about the NUST Entrance Test (NET)?

Hello!

Send us all your questions below related to the upcoming NUST NET 1 and we’ll get them answered from an expert soon!

Can a pre-medical student take NET 1? what majors can they apply for in Nust?

Yes, a pre-medical student can take NET 1 to get admission into NUST. There are several fields at NUST for pre-medical students, including applied biosciences, business studies, and social sciences. Under business studies and social sciences, medical students can apply for BBA, BS Mass Communication, BS economics, and BS public administration.

thanks for the awesome information.

Which course should i buy for NET 1… I am currently doing pre engineering and I want to choose CS in UNIVERSITY…I dont get which course should I choose for preparation of Net 1

Here it is:

Hello, everyone, I am a premedical student and is taking a gap year and preparing for NUST, COMSAT and FAST to get admission in CS. Few days ago, I contacted on NUST helpline, and they said that premedical students can apply but they have to clear deficiency courses which is understandable, but my main query is that they said that in Math portion for premedical students’ basic math will be asked now can anyone please tell which topics of basic math will be included. contact: muhammadsaad121102@gmail.com

Hi,
NUST offers courses for Pre Medical students. You can apply in the following fields:

1. Computer Sciences
  2. Biotechnology
  3. Business Studies and Social Sciences

For further details, visit the following free NUST Course:

Also,
Basic Mathematics topics include Mathematics of matric level. You can find topics in Tabir courses.

Good Luck!

Oh yes! there is a webinar addressing major concerns of students applying for NUST coming really soon. Keep visiting the space: